- Enquires and reservations should be done only with our published mail ID([email protected]) and mobile/WhatsApp number(+91 9847750000) to get safe and guarantee on the reservation.
- All bookings can be confirmed only on advance payment.
- In the unlikely event of our inability to accommodate you despite holding a guaranteed reservation, we will arrange alternative accommodation for you at our cost.
- Check-in time 12:00 hrs and Check out 09:00 hrs.
- Check-in time for other destinations at 13:00 hrs.
- Normal check-in and out of the place is Allapuzha otherwise specified in the service voucher.
- Cruise starts after guest arrival and stops for a night halt at 17:30 hrs and the next day starts at 08:00 hrs and finishes by 09:00 hrs.
- All kinds of staff services in the houseboat end at 10:00 pm and starts at 7:00 am other than in case of emergency.
- Management is not responsible for late arrivals, hence check out will be done as per the schedule fixed. However, we will try to give maximum cruise time within our limit.
- The maximum number of extra mattresses/coats provided in a room is one
Child & Adult Policy
- Kids up to the age of 5 years are complimentary when sharing the room and food with their parents. Inform us the kids no: at the booking time.
- Children from the age of 6 years will be charged Rs.1500/- with extra bed & all meals and taxes.
- All children from the age of 12 years will be treated as adults, will be charged Rs.2500/- with extra bed & all meals and taxes.
- Confirmed bookings can be cancelled or altered only if intimation reaches us 30 days prior to the check-in date.
- The full amount will be refunded if the booking is cancelled 30 days before the check-in date.
- 10% cancellation charge will be deducted from the total cost if the booking is cancelled 25 days before the check-in date.
- 15% cancellation charge will be deducted from the total cost if the booking is cancelled 20 days before the check-in date.
- 25% cancellation charge will be deducted from the total cost if the booking is cancelled 18 days before the check-in date.
- 30% cancellation charge will be deducted from the total cost if the booking is cancelled 12 days before the check-in date.
- No refund if the booking is cancelled 10 days before the check-in date.
- No refund for reservation between 20th December to 10th of January
In case of a refund, the amount will be transferred to the same account. It would take a minimum of 7 working days.
Amend your reservation
- The guest has the option to amend the reservation without any charges before 15 days of the check-in date. Any amendment within 15 days of the check-in date will apply amendment charges.
- No amendment within 10 days of the check-in.
- In case of any labour strike and unable to process the booking on the date, the booking can be rescheduled to the next available date.
- In case of natural calamities, booking can be rescheduled to the next available date.
- In case you or any of the member(s) in your travel group is tested as covid positive, booking can be rescheduled to the next available date (as per cancellation policy). For this, the test result of the covid positive certificate needs to be shared with us as proof
No Show Policy
In case of a NO SHOW of a guaranteed reservation, Gokul Cruise reserves the right to levy retention charges for one night.
As per Government regulations, Indian nationals are required to provide proof of identity in original for the primary guest in each room such as Driving license, Voter’s ID, Adhar card or passport at the check-in time.
All foreign nationals are required to produce their original passports and visa, and those working in India, residential permits as well, at the time of check-in.
All guests above 18 years have to send a copy of the covid negative certificate at the booking time.