2 Guests | Luxury Houseboat | One Bedroom (210 sq. feet) | Living Room (210 sq. feet) | Bathroom with Jacuzzi (140 sq. feet) | Air Conditioned Upper Deck (400 sq. feet) | Open Sundeck with Pool Loungers (250 sq. feet) | Open Dining Area (150 sq. feet) | 1 extra coat can be placed in the room.
About Lake Ripples
Lake Ripples, the Ultra Luxury Houseboat in Kerala which is the presidential suite on Alleppey backwaters is the one for those looking for luxury and comfort in a private houseboat. The main attraction of this boathouse is its top floor and jacuzzi which provides an ultimate stay for the guests visiting backwaters. The houseboat is fully air-conditioned with all elegant furnishings and a spacious suite made for extreme comfort.
This luxury houseboat includes an elegant open dining area on the upper deck which will give you a good view to the backwaters while dining, a vast open-roofed sun deck in the middle of the upper deck with pool loungers that will offer full relaxation on the move and a picturesque air-conditioned dining area on the other end of the deck offers dining in AC.The luxurious ground floor entrance lobby decors with all comforts for a living area. The luxurious master bedroom design on a Kerala traditional bedroom style has a separate area where the TV, Mini-fridge, and coffee maker are placed. Luxury amenities like Jacuzzi are added to one side of the bedroom with a glass partition. The Bedroom is also attached to the most modern toilet with a separate shower area. Since the boat has sliding windows with glass you need not worry about having any insects and mosquito problems in the evening. We’ve specifically designed this boat for couples and individuals who would love some private time for a romantic Honeymoon on enchanting Alleppey backwaters. As the structure of this Ultra Luxury Houseboat is unique, Lake Ripples has been rated among the Top Luxury Houseboats in Kerala.
Lake Ripples Location
The boat docked in Alleppey / Alappuzha and having the option to book and start a cruise from Alappuzha or Kumarakom.
King size box spring bed | WIFI | TV in bedroom | Jacuzzi | Kettle | Mini refrigerator | Upperdeck | Pool loungers on top floor | Hot and cold water | Solar power | 24 hrs power backup | Fruit basket | Packed snacks | Soft beverages
|Houseboat Type||Ultra Luxury|
|Length of the boat||80 feet|
|Width of the boat||18 feet|
|No of bedroom||1|
|Size of the bedroom||231 sq. feet|
|Bed Size||King Size with pocket spring bed|
|Size of living room||210 sq. feet|
|Size of the Bathroom||140 sq. feet|
|Jacuzzi features||Pressure massage, Bubble massage, Hot water massage|
|Air-conditioned upper deck||400 sq. feet|
|Open Sundeck with pool Loungers||250 sq. feet|
|Open dining area||150 sq. feet|
|Entertainment||T.V, Music System, DVD|
|Toiletries included||Towel, Bath Soap, Dental Kit, Shampoo, Moisturizer, Comb|
Premium FOOD MENU
Here we are preparing the best of Authentic Kerala dishes, especially for lunch. Food preparation is on the menu mentioned below and possible changes can be done by guests after discussion with the chef for dinner and breakfast. For vegetarians, special veg dishes will be served instead of non-veg for all meals. Make sure to tell us your meal preference either vegetarian, Jain, non-vegetarian, or any diet food in advance. Hope the below-mentioned menu will help you to get a rough idea of the food served on Lake Ripples.
Fruit Juice along with Banana chips
Rice (Kerala or basmati), Chapatti, mixed veg Thoran, Mixed Mezhukuperatty, Sambar/ banana Kalan, Beetroot / Pineapple Pachadi, Papad, Pickle, Fish Fry, Chicken Bruna /roast, veg salad, Dessert.
Tea/coffee/milk with Banana fritter / Onion Pakoda / Potato Bhaji
Chicken Nuggets / French Fries
Chapatti / Malabar Paratha / Tawa Paratha (Select any one )
Fried rice / Lemon rice / Plain rice / Pulao ( Select any one )
Veg side dishes: Bindi masala/paneer butter masala / Veg kurma / Gopi Manchurian (Select any one)
Non-veg dishes: Chicken kurma / Chilly chicken / Chicken stew / Fish molly / Kerala fish curry (Select any two)
Seasonal fruit cuts / Fruit juice
Bread with preserves | Cornflakes / Oats | Veg Sandwich | Pancake (Select any one)
Choice of eggs (Boiled, Fried, Omelette)
Idly / Appam / Idiyappam / Steamed puttu / Poori / with veg side dishes (Select any one )
Veg side dishes: Sambar and coconut chutney | Veg stew | Channa masala | Aloo masala | Egg curry (Select any one)
Tea / Coffee / Milk
- Slight changes may happen in the menu according to the nationality / State.
- Guest have the option to fix their menu at the time of booking after discussing with us.
- For vegetarians instead of non-veg veg-dishes can be prepared.
- Request you to select the items and resend them back to us once after the booking.
33,000 INR/Night for 2pax
Call us / WhatsApp to get a special discount of up to 30% in the 2021 Big Sale.
Canoe ride on narrow canals | Speed boat ride | Kayaking | Solo live music | Kerala cultural shows.
Note: Above activities are available on extra charges only.
- The official reservation mail ID & mobile number for Gokul Cruise published on the website.
- Enquires and reservations should be done only with published mail ID and mobile number to get safe and guarantee on the reservation.
- All bookings can be confirmed only on advance payment.
- In the unlikely event of our inability to accommodate you despite holding a guaranteed reservation, we will arrange alternate accommodation for you at our cost.
Terms & Condition
- Check-in time 12:00 hrs and Check out 09:00 hrs.
- Check-in time for other destinations at 13:00 hrs.
- The normal check-in and out of the place is Allapuzha otherwise specified in the service voucher.
- Cruise starts after guest arrival and stops for a night halt at 17:30 hrs and the next day starts at 08:00 hrs and finishes by 09:00 hrs.
- Management is not responsible for late arrivals, hence check out will be done as per the schedule fixed. However, we will try to give maximum cruise time within our limit.
- The maximum number of extra mattresses/coats provided in a room is one
- Service by staff ends at 10 pm
Child and adult policy
A child up to the age of 5 years is complimentary when sharing the room and food with parents.
- Children from the age of 6 years will be charged Rs.1500/- with an extra bed & all meals and taxes.
- All children from the age of 12 years will be treated as adults, will be charged Rs.2500/- with extra bed & all meals and taxes.
- As per Government regulations, Indian nationals are required to provide proof of identity in original for the primary guest in each room such as a Driving license, Voter’s ID, Adhar Card, or passport at check-in time.
- All foreign nationals are required to produce their original passports and visa, and those working in India, residential permits as well, at the time of check-in.
- Confirmed bookings can be canceled or altered only if intimation in writing reaches us 30 days before the check-in date.
- Cancellation before 45 Days before check-in – Full refund
- Cancellation before 30 Days before check-in – 75 % refund
- Cancellation before 15 Days before check-in – 50 % refund
- Cancellation before 7 Days before check-in – No refund
- No refund for reservation between 20th December to 10th of January
- In case of refund, bank charges will be deducted from the above cancellation charges and it would take 7 minimum working days.
No Show Policy
- In case of a NO SHOW of a guaranteed reservation, Gokul Cruise reserves the right to levy retention charges for one night.